Video Submission Instructions
Are you an aspiring filmmaker, musician or you may have a passion for human trafficking or domestic violence, and you are looking for a platform to showcase your talents or concerns? Look no further! We are excited to announce that we are now accepting video submissions for possible airplay on our channel. This is a great opportunity to receive exposure across our platforms currently reaching over 19,000 viewers in the last quarter.
To submit your video, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a high-quality video that meets our submission guidelines see below.
2. Upload your video to a video hosting platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
3. Send us the link to your video along with a brief description of your work and any relevant information such as your name, contact information, and social media handles to our submission email address. ( email@example.com ) (Please put in email subject Video Submission)
4. Wait for a response from our team. If your video is selected, we will contact you with further details.
5. All videos should be in line with the mission of Jam Vibes Broadcasting Network LLC which is dedicated to Christian based entertainment through education and network support services. It is our hope that content streamed from Jam Vibes TV Network will change lives for the better and create a world environment of love and not hate.
- Videos should be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Videos should be in HD quality at least 720p.
- Videos should not contain any copyrighted material without permission.
- Videos should not contain any explicit or offensive content.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to have your work seen by a wider audience. Submit your video today Once you have gotten approval please send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by wetransfer.com